It arrived today... a DLG poster to call my very own. What a beautiful and
playful image, and the colors are outstanding. Not as striking as I thought
it might be, but the subtle aspects grow on you.

And an Easter Egg, if you look carefully enough... nice!

My wife likes it too, so it's going to be framed and hung at home. Glad I
ordered two posters, I might show one down at my office..

- Andrew, Berkeley