From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com [rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com] on
behalf of PATRICK MOORE [bertin...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 4:10 PM
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [RBW] New Mexico listmembers?

Yes, Don too -- tho' I thought he was ibob.

At least some of us are manly enough to ride in the sun -- did a
rather chore-like 15 miler early this afternoon trying to explore the
sand roads on the north west mesa -- north of Paseo de Volcan -- only
to find that the sand was deeper than is pleasant, the washboard
deeper than tolerable, the scenery more trashy than bucolic and the
directions more mazy than inviting. Will have to find other west mesa
roads to ride. At least I got in some miles of climbing against a
strong headwind! It's the bosque for me from now on, unless it's early
morning or until the city closes it for fire safety.