What about converting it to 650B?

Sent from my Kindle Fire

From: lungimsam <john11.2...@gmail.com>
Sent: Fri Jun 22 09:57:15 CDT 2012
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Subject: [RBW] Re: frame swap? (My LongLow custom for your Atlantis)

In what way does it not ride the same anymore?

On Friday, June 22, 2012 10:38:47 AM UTC-4, Beth H wrote:

I have tried to ride and enjoy my '99 LongLow. Each time I come home less happy
than before. The truth is that I am totally burned out on 700c wheels, and on
the feel of this frame (which, due to multiple factors including the aging
process, no longer fits or rides the way it used to).

It's a 55cm square, custom-built by Joe Starck.

I wonder if there's anyone out there willing to trade an Atlantis frame in a 52
to 54cm (for 26" wheels). My frame has beausage -- paint wear and a few
chipsall over -- so I don't care about paint issues.

If not, then I'll punt; but I thought I'd toss this out to the list first.

Beth in pdx

http://www.reverbnation.com/bethhamon
http://beth-hamon.blogspot.com/