Manny,

Beautiful simple wisdom, thank you.

I have already done some epic rides this warm season including Ride the
Rockies up and down high lovely passes, miles of dirt roads and bike
trails, lovely canyons. It was great. Still my favorite ride of the year so
far was with my granddaughter Kiana.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/79695460@N00/7432627324/in/photostream/
She has been a bicycle riding fanatic this summer. This ride was around the
local college campus and she was the ride leader. I took the Quickbeam and
just followed her delightful ramblings around the sidewalks. She kept
pointing out important things like flowers and fountains. Yes, ride with
them and enjoy yourself indeed.