So there was quite a range of bikes at the Cascade 1200k ranging from
traditional randonneuring bikes to plastic go fast bikes with everything
in-between. I noted 3 Rivs. A custom ridden by SIR member Andy S., a Hilsen
ridden by John from BC Randonneurs and a Rambouillet that belonged to a guy
from CA. The ride was great. I've commented on it in more detail within my
Flickr photos and on the Randon list. I finished feeling tired but good. It
was quite the experience and will certainly ride the Cascade again. Here's
pictures of two of the Rivs on the ride:

Andy's custom:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/41335973@N00/7458255534/

John's Hilsen:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/41335973@N00/7458255704/in/photostream/

Here's my bike on Washington Pass on day four:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/41335973@N00/7458574590/in/set-72157630328110000

--mike