Jay,

The 35 Supremes actually measure 35mm so it depends on what your 32s
measure to and more importantly, what they ride like. I like the ride of
the Supremes in the short period that I used them. I still prefer the ride
of Jack Brown greens (33.33mm) for around town but they seem kind of
delicate with loads and offer zero flat protection.

My tire size change came about by a switch from Velo Orange to SKS
Longboard fenders, the latter which allowed for a greater degree of tire
clearance. Your fenders will determine whether you can go bigger too, of
course.

Happy 4th!