As a former P/R owner (and a big fan of your Gen 1 P/R, Steve), I agree...
but in the end, even Kogswell (and its shoestring operation) somehow became
unsustainable, fading into bicycle folklore, hereafter to be known as
"Grimm's Fairy Tale".... (Sorry, I couldn't resist that one... that was
truly bad)...