To Mike from S. Boston who's soon to be somewhere in the greater Hartford
area:

email me off-list and I can give you ideas for rides in the Bloomfield area
and parts further on.  Just read a short article about the start-up in
Bloomfield.  Looking forward to opening night.  (Are you the same Mike who
rides the BMW?)

Ken Karpowicz