Looking to sell here before I throw this on craigslist.
Got this at the Rivendell Garage sale a couple of years ago. Plenty of
beasuage on it prior found a good handful of pine needles in it before
cleaning it out. Used it on a number of camp trips since then.
Looking to get a bigger bag hence why I'm selling it.
Lost both rear straps pretty sure you can get replacements from Rivendell.
Comes with not only one but two special pickapoohs.

125 dollars for the bag.

Pictures prove that its for sale:
http://flic.kr/s/aHsjAw5p5h

-Manny