I just added some photos to my Flickr photostream that might interest
those in this group.  I converted this bike from a 27" to 700c size,
using the long-reach Tektro R556 brakes to accommodate the smaller
wheel size.  This bike makes a nice classic "Country Bike", thanks to
those brakes!

The other recent changes made were to fit the bike with wider
handlebars and a suitable stem.  I'd used some original Cinelli Giro
d'Italia handlebars and Cinelli 1-A stem for some time, but the narrow
width (38 cm) of the Cinelli bars just felt very constrained.  I'd
guess I'd gotten use to the wider bars on my Rivendell Road Standard,
which are the Nitto B-185 type in 44 cm width (basically the same bar
as the current "Mark's Bar" sold by Riv - although the "Mark's Bar" is
a lightened type).

The bars that I chose to use are the Nitto B-176 "Dream" bars, along
with a Nitto "Pearl" stem that I had available from my stock.  I also
decided to switch the derailleur controls from H/B end type to a set
of classic Campagnolo "Record" downtube control levers.

This is a really nice bike!  Here's the photos:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/37964304@N05/sets/72157630501496260/

Jim Cloud
Tucson, AZ