Obviously quite similar to the Rivendell Li'l Loafer bags.  I don't
know why, however, Rivendell insists on only supplying their bags in
tweed. There are many, including some in this Group, who don't like
(or detest) tweed bags.

I have one of the original Rivendell Nigel Smythe Li'l Loafer bags in
tan canvas.  Its a keeper!

Jim Cloud
Tucson, AZ