>From the Rivendell website;

The Sam Hillborne is the replacement for the* Bleriot,* with some
differences. It's a cross between the Atlantis, our cantilever-braked
touring bike, and the A. Homer HIlsen, our roadish country bike. "It's a
cross..." means it has tubing halfway in between the two (in *wall
thickness.*..) and the 40mm max tire clearance (and straight chainstays) of
the A.Homer Hilsen.

I imagine the AHH has slightly heavier tubing than the Roadeo, but thinner
tubing than the Atlantis and the Sams.