Tried Topanga...they're booked for a month-plus.

I'm looking for a shop that has time for a 20-30 minute job. Just
installing pedals, seat and post, re-inserting stem/bars, hooking up front
brakes (which have already been adjusted), and will do it all for...$40 or
so.
I'll find one--thanks all for your help!