That was 24 bottles of San Miguel. Nippers, though. 250 ml each.
Also 4 loose bottles of a delicious local hand made brew called Jen's.
So a total of 7.3 liters.

Went through most of it with the 2 Irishmen and 1 Brit I had over for
dinner Friday night.

Meat for hamburger went in the saddlebag after the dropping the beer
off at home.

Good night.

Jay