From: charlie <cl_v...@hotmail.com>
Subject: [RBW] Re: Riv-ish retro cycling gloves?
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Date: Monday, July 16, 2012, 12:20 AM

http://ecom1.planetbike.com/glove9000.html  Here are the Planet bike
gloves.........

On Sunday, July 15, 2012 9:17:29 PM UTC-7, charlie wrote:Other than the ones
Riv sells (which only lasted me 3000 miles) Planet Bike is the only reasonably
priced alternative that I know of. They look 'vintage' with the crocheted backs
and leather but have Kevlar on the palms in case you hit pavement.

On Friday, July 13, 2012 11:04:51 AM UTC-7, pruckelshaus wrote:I'm stuck
wearing lycra backed Pearl Izumi cycling gloves.  Comfy enough, but I hate the
look.  I used to have a set of Cannondale crochet backed fingerless cycling
gloves back in the 80's, and I'd like to find something similar.
Dromarti makes gloves that I think would be perfect - http://www.dromarti.com/
index.php?main_page=product_ info&cPath=15_33&products_id= 27 - but $138 is a
bit ridiculous.  Does anyone know of a source for a similar, high quality, but
more affordable glove?  I now that Riv carries a similar glove for $15, but I
actually prefer a darker color leather.