You see the odd one here in Toronto. I've seen a couple of Quickbeams
and a Roadeo.

I was in line at a LBS and the guy in front of me had a QB, and was
paying for some service done on it. He told the counter person and a
couple of bystanders admiring his ride that it was, without a doubt,
the best thing he had ever bought in his life.