I use superfeet in my cycling shoes. They work great.  I have one pair of
the ones that are heated and then molded to your foot that is the best.

Also Specialized sells their Body Geometry pads that can orient your foot
better in your shoe. This may help also. Or you can buy their shoes which
have  these features built in. I've been using their shoes for 10 years and
they made a huge difference in foot and knee comfort.

~mike