This Bag has sold. Thanks to everyone.

Marc "more bags than brains" Schwartz
From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com [rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com] on
behalf of Marc Schwartz [mschw...@nmsu.edu]
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2012 8:33 AM
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Subject: [RBW] FS;Berthoud GB86 Mini Front Boxy Rando Bag

Berthoud GB86 Mini Front Boxy Rando Bag for sale to the Riv Fellowship;
Nearly new condition. Black Canvas, Brown Leather. Does not include the
shoulder strap (I canna find it - any shoulder strap will work doesn't have to
be French ; > )

Here's how Rene Herse (Boulder) Bicycles describes the bag;
It mounts on a bag support rack, but is quite mini and does not require a
decaleur. It also straps onto the rack using a strap on the bottom. There is a
front pocket, two side pockets, and two rear pockets. The idea of this bag is
that if you are not using a full rando load, and want something smaller to
mount on your bike, this is just the ticket. There is also a nice zipper
compartment in the flap. The bag also comes with a strap so you can carry it
easily once you arrive to your destination in style. The bag is about 10 inches
long, 6 inches deep, and about 5 1/2 inches tall.

Photos and more information available upon request. Paypal personal
transaction, please.

I am asking $150 including shipping to CONUS

Thanks,
Marc

wallbike catalog listing;
http://www.wallbike.com/berthoud/handlebar-bags/berthoud-mini-86-frontbag