I am selling my 1999 LongLow. It no longer fits me comfortably, and after three
years of trying to make it work I've given up.
I was unable to find someone willing to trade their Atlantis frameset so now
I'm simply selling it.

Photo here:
http://bikelovejones1.blogspot.com/2012/07/bikes-in-and-out.html
Details here:
55cm square (seat tube and top tube) frame and fork handbuilt in 1999 by Joe
Starck, one of his later frames before he retired. Ritchey Logic headset is 1"
threaded and takes 22.2 quill stem.Phil wood hubs (from different eras but they
roll fine) laced to Sun CR-18 rims (rear is 40h, front is 36h). Rims show some
wear but have many miles left in them.Suntour [friction] Power-ratchet shifters
- they're dreamy and work greatShimano triple crankset (don't know what model
number, I'll check if you really need to know) with Shimano cartridge bottom
bracketVO aluminum fendersTektro long-reach brakesDia-Compe short-reach brake
levers (aero)Nitto Noodle bars (42cm) and Technomic stemBrooks B-17 saddle in
good used conditionRear rack
Bike does Not include the saddlebag or pedals shown in photo.
The frame has "beausage"; scuffs and scrapes and touch-ups appear all over the
place, as befits a 13-year-old bike that has averaged 1,500 to 2,000 commuting
miles a year and was never intended to be a museum piece. There is also a tiny
dent in the top tube. Bike would fit someone in the 5'7" to 5'9" range
ideally.(If you're unusually short-waisted or short-limbed this bike may not
work as well for you.)
I am asking $1,500 for the complete bike.
I am willing to consider selling the frameset alone if someone prefers to make
an offer for that.

I would really prefer to sell locally if possible for logistical
reasons. Boxing and shipping this as a whole bike will cost extra; if you're
willing to pay as much as an estimated $100 additional for UPS shipping I'll
consider it, though transporting the boxed bike to a depot will be very
difficult for me without a car.
Please email off-list if you want to buy this bike. Thanks.Beth HamonPortland,
ORhttp://www.reverbnation.com/bethhamon

http://beth-hamon.blogspot.com/