When I discovered Rivendell's website and Grant's ideas, I was riding an
aluminum frame Trek hybrid.  Fortunately for me, from 1995 to 2007 I rode a
steel hybrid so I was able to get it back from my dad and compare the rides
of the two bikes.  I definately prefered the steel bike so I began watching
Craigslist for a similar bike, which I found three months later.  I had
communicated with Grant about my riding style and needs and his unequivical
recommendation was the Hunqapillar but it's very unlikely I'll ever have
the financial resources for such a nice frame.

The stats of my old steel hybrid worked out like this:

Bike         H-T angle    S-T angle  T-T length  Chainstay length  BB drop
Fork rake
Hunq        72                72
58.4            46                        80           50
Hybrid      71.5             73
57.0           43                        78           40 (currently getting
a 50 mm rake fork installed)

Like the OP, not a precise match but in the same ballpark.  This particular
bike is well regarded on bicycling forums for having a nice, smooth ride.
I'm sure it pales to the Hunq with it's high quality tubing and the benefit
of Grant's expertise but it's a pleasant ride nonetheless.