Here at the FarWest Hostel in oregon one day away from the califorina coast.
finally up online so i figured i would give u guys an update Tons of stories
and pictures. Right now  im sleeping in a borrowed sleeping bag on a mattress
next to a huge dog. In case your wondering how Tommy and I are getting down the
coast its by box bike.

Picture proved that i shameless stole it from Andy.
m.flickr.com/#/photos/15966859@N07/7674326166/

Manny "where are we going again" Acosta

Ps Big thanks to everyone who helped us out on this trip. Andy in particular.
If it wasnt for you we would have never experience the beauty and weirdness of
Portland. Thank you again for all your help.again if u see us cruising down the
coast resist that sudden urge to try and plow us over. Just a friendly wave and
smile would lift our spirits.
See ya soon