I didn't buy the tires from them, but have emailed pics to retailer. My
local LBS mechanic seems to think it is fine.
I tried to contact Panaracer through their site, but couldn't find a
customer service link for bike stuff, just Panasonic electronics, etc.
For some reason, the photobouquet pic codes aren't working.