Jay,

Mainly play acoustic guitar, although dabble in a few other instruments.
My main interest is old-time string-band music, although am starting to
learn cajun backup.

Otherwise am glad to have gotten through the accident with not too much
damage.  Could have easily had a collarbone or wrist go snap.  In fact, am
contemplating a ride later today.  But it will be on my upright bar bike
and very leisurely.

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN