Meant to put a decal on it. Will send  one out, Tom! It's a top-mount
decal, tough enough for no clear coat.
Clean the top of the diagatuve (we I generally put 'em, but you have a
choice now). Put the P about 17cm behind the edge of the diagalug. THere's
a youtube RIVID on how to apply decals.
Rub it hard with the side of a Sharpie or a screwdriver handle (assuming
it's smooth plastic, not a double-duty screwdriver with a sandpaper
handle). Let it sit a while. Warm it with your hands. Rub some more, and
gently peel it off. Most of is should self-lift off. If when you peel it,
some letter comes up too, lay 'er back down and rub more over that one
spot. It may be the corner of the six corners on an L.
The key is thorough rubbing and patience. Rub, leave it for five minutes.
Rub more where the clear part's still sticking, and leave for another five.
Go watch TV. Rub more, leave, rub more, and  it'll be ready then.

A pro can do it all in three minutes, but I find the rub-n-leave-n-repeat
method works for me.