Some good folks, like Nicole, take good care of their bicycle karma.

Others are oblivious;

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rivendell-Nigel-Smythe-Country-Bag-green-tweed-/140821793328?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20c9a20a30#ht_500wt_922

Get rich quick via Rivendell bits? Sheesh!
From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com [rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com] on
behalf of NME [nicolemea...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2012 5:15 PM
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [RBW] Re: missing 55cm AHH, harvest gold.

Thanks, all!

I'd just gone out to RBW WHQ this afternoon to get the original receipt to
prepare for all the claims paperwork that would start tomorrow, and just like
magic, the minute I left the shop I got the call with good news.

So, two related questions now that I'm coming out of panic mode:

(1) Can anyone recommend their hard case for airline traveling and shipping?  I
fly quite a bit and eventually will look into a folding bike or a coupled bike,
but for now I want to upgrade from the barebones soft-sided Ground Effect
Tardis bag I'd been taking.  I'd originally skipped the hard case because they
are very heavy and I didn't want to risk extra overweight charge, but now I see
that the major airlines are declaring *no* liability if the bike isn't packed
in a hard-sided case.  (Bonus points for a smaller case that might fool
airlines into thinking it's less than 62 linear inches and/or not a bicycle.)

(2) Can anyone recommend reasonably-priced but decent bike insurance?  I had
some insurance in Germany, where I was until now, but I need to get something
in the US now.

Thanks again and happy riding,
Nicole