My eyes go straight to the fork, especially the thin-ness of the blades and
the bend. Looks great, and I wonder about the geometry. It's everything I
don't see in my LBSs, even those with a display from Brooks of England.

Then there is the rest: lovely and a mighty bike. Eagerly awaiting reports
from the field(s).

Bill Gibson
Tempe, Arizona, USA