From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com [rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com] on
behalf of Marc Schwartz [mschw...@nmsu.edu]
Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2012 6:55 PM
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Subject: [RBW] QUICKBEAM FOR SALE

Thanks to our on-(going-on-a-halfa-decade) going depression, I have been
"thinning my stable" over recent years. I have sold my Heron Touring frame, my
wierdly-bitted Ritchey Timberwolf, and some other honeys (Boo-Hoo, poor me! ;-)
). I have, with the same stroke, happily made some kindred souls happy .

The stable is thin. I must now begin on the Harem. thus;

My first-production-run Quickbeam, se llama Guadaloupe! She be 58cm c-t,
British racing green, made by Panasonic in Japan. "Lupie", as she is known to
her friends & suitors, is in excellent, well cared for condition. A very small
amount of decal rub, a little paint loss at the dropouts, that is all I can
find (thru the misty aura of love, at least).

I am asking $750 including shipping in the CONUS For her frame, fork, headset
(tange), and bottom bracket (tange or sh'mano)
I will also sell her as pictured (Le Porc Ententame'), sans bags, pump, and
water bottle cages. Looking  for roundabout 2K. Offers?
Will also discuss other configurations for sale; I still have most of the other
bits from the original Riv build.

PLEASE PERUSE THE ATTACHED PHOTO.   I got more, ya know

Contact me with questions, offers, and photo requests at
mschw...@nmsu.edu

"when ya gotta,
        Ya gotta"
-Spanky-