To reply to Jim D's  comment: yes, he makes a career out of permanent
peevishness -- not always without reason, given what appears to be the sorry
state of modern Britain. But he is a true and dedicated cyclist who rides to
get to places--don' think he owns a car--and who regrets the passing of
Britain's earlier cycling culture.

Patrick Moore
iPhone