Scott, I'd like the Shimano XT RD-M760 derailleur, but I need to make sure
that it will work with my STI (8-spd) brifters.  Most of the listings i saw
for that model say rapid-rise.  Yours' says low-normal.  Just need to
clarify, I believe I need the low-normal, is that correct?  If it will
work, I can pay you by Paypal.  Please send me your email for Paypal with
reply.  My reply email is alkiremx5 (at) verizon (dot) net, just in case.
Thanks, Steve