I know, another annoying ISO post but I have a few friends who are not
entirely computer literate and this is a posting for one of them.
Looking for Taiwan 56cm Sam frameset, paint color, paint condition and
number of top tubes not important. Since I do the bike building I will
be buying this on thier behalf. Canti-Sam is great but again as long
as it is not dented/damaged in any way we will be happy.  Thanks yall.