Both racks sold!
Thanks to the best group in the whole wide world!

Marc "obviously, money makes me happy! ;-) " Schwartz
From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com [rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com] on
behalf of Marc Schwartz [mschw...@nmsu.edu]
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2012 10:47 AM
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Subject: [RBW] For sale: Nitto Big Racks, F & R

PLEASE SEE ATTACHED PHOTO

Meet mlle. Giselle N. Bleriot. Don't tell her, but I am selling the racks from
off her back
(they will be replaced with smaller racks to better meet my current riding
needs).

Nitto Big Front Rack. Excellent. $135 shipped CONUS
Nitto Big Rear Rack. Excellent. $135 shipped CONUS
Both for $225 shipped CONUS
All mounting hardware included

OF COURSE, bags, basket, lighting Not included

Questions, photos, etc.,  mschw...@nmsu.edu
Paypal, por favor

Than you for your consideration,
Marc