Thank you! I was just about to write, "What, no Bleriot!?! Really, no
Bleriot?"

+1 for the Bleriot. Atlantis, Redwood, and Hunq are nice too... but,
they're no Bleriot. Well, maybe the Atlantis is. :-)

Every time I see the Atlantis I think of the the boat designer George
Buehler. He tells the story of one disgruntled wife calling him a dream
merchant. Meaning, he was selling expensive pipe dreams, as few of his
plans were going to be seen through to completion and fewer still were
going to do any "epic" cruising for which they were designed (I'm sure some
of the same is true of the bike). His response was that it wasn't his job
to pre-qualify his customers and beyond that, there's a lot worse things in
the world than selling boat plans with a less than even odds that their
owner does with them as originally intended. He then goes on to write about
dreams being a necessary and healthy part of the human condition. I guess
the accusation resonated enough that he wrote a compelling and memorable
defense. Well, compelling and memorable to me. :-)

Regards,
-Allan