Thanks, I had Nifties on it when I first built it up, but it has Pari-Motos
now.  The Nifties definitely looked cool with the checkerboard pattern.  My
wife really liked the look.  But I got a great deal on the Pari-Motos and
had wanted to try them.  They are so smooth and cushy.   So I'm keeping the
Nifties in case my daughter gets a 650b bike someday.   Cheers, Steve