Ok so interesting developments are afoot. I struck a deal to sell my super
fancy phone that I really dont use since I am not on facebook, twitter or
any of that other garbage, its really surprising that someone will pay
close to $500 bucks for a phone but hey, I will take it!.  So the Rivendell
survives to ride again, although I might be selling my MB2 at some point
since there is a bit of overlap.  Looking at everyone's PBH and talking to
Rivendell makes me wonder if I am one size too small on it. I mean it is
just for cruising around town so no need for the 2 inches of standover I
have currently. I highly doubt anyone will want to trade thier 56 for my 52
so I am gonna start squirreling away money on my bike stuff credit card for
a nice present to myself in July! That is unless someone doe want to trade,
hit me up. Otherwise look for ride reports rather than shameless
solicitations. Thanks to everyone here, truely a nice corner of the net.