Ummm, no Tour titles have been lost yet.  The Tour de France would have to
> vacate those titles .... and if you think they are going to allow the US
> tell them who what they can and cannot do ... think again !

The whole thing is quite illogical ... and it's far from over.  Here's a
great article of Escartin, who finished third to Armstrong in '99.

*Fernado Escartin, who finished third behind Lance Armstrong and Alex
Zuelle in the 1999 Tour de France, has called USADA’s decision to ban
Armstrong<http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/usada-bans-armstrong-for-life-disqualifies-all-results-since-1998>and
 strip him of his Tour titles "illogical".
*

*Escartin was one of the most successful climbers of his generation,
competing at the highest level both before and after Armstrong’s first Tour
win. In 1999, he raced for the Spanish Kelme squad and won a stage.*

*Armstrong, who has always denied doping, announced on Thursday that would not
contest USADA’s charges relating to
doping<http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/lance-armstrong-wont-fight-usada-charges>offences
 during his time with the US Postal Service squad.
*

*"It's 13 years now since this all happened, it seems completely illogical
and unreal. I don't want to even think about it. How far back in time do
they want to go?,” Escartin told Reuters.*

*"Once they have done all the doping tests then that's as far as it should
go," the Spaniard said. "It makes no sense.*
*"In Spain, after five years a legal case is dropped and for me, Lance
Armstrong is as much a champion now as he was yesterday."*