The original parts package on the QB was the standard Riv built list: Nitto
Noodle bars, Technomic stem, and Crystal Fellow seatpost.  The unique parts
were the wheels:  a special Suzue hubset based on their Promax track hubs,
but quick-release rather than bolt on and with singlespeed freewheel
threading on both sides of the hub rather than the common fixed/free or
fixed/fixed configurations, laced to Mavic MA3 rims (?).  The crankset was
the normal sugino XD triple but setup with 32 and 40 tooth chainrings and a
chain guard in the outermost position.  Brakes were old-style Shimano
canti's with smooth-post pads.

Congrats on the QB.  I just built up a NOS second-run (orange) QB and I
love it!