I don't know, but I rode by a group watching a high school football game
(outside the fence from the street), and I was on my Hillborne comfortably
riding by with the big loafer bag on the back. One of the smart-ass spectators
yelled, "Hey, do you have Toto in there?" Could have been funny, but his tone
had a mean edge to it.

Sent from my iPhone