As one might expect being as RBW World Headquarters is what <50mi from
Mt. Tam.
No need for we lucky SF Bay area residents to guess based on the web
site or search for a local with a Riv we can try.
We can just drop by any old Sat. and try whatever we want just as easy
as you please.
Lucky we are I say, very lucky.