I won't be going, but just wanted to mention that College Park has a
long history with classic steel bicycles.  About 10 years there, I
made a side trip to see them while I was in Baltimore for work.  I
also know they had a devastating incident some years ago (fire?
theft?) that seriously reduced their inventory.  One thing I remember
is lots of beautiful frames hanging around the shop.

Joe K