Fair enough.  I'm a form follows function guy.  In spite of all my gray
bags, I have an olive Lemolo tool roll, because its the best design I've
ever seen.  The long platform of the GK is what makes them work for
distributing the load and letting you move your feet around a bit.  If you
search reviews on MKS Lambda pedals, you will find a lot of fans, on every
style bicycle, and few, if any, detractors.