Picked up my Hillborne at Rivendell HQ after being in a minor mishap.

http://flic.kr/p/d5H1A1

The great folks fixed it with no problem. Apparently the chain ripped up 8
spokes on the drive side and they needed to be replaced.
Got to talk to Dave about the new bike stuff. I could talk about the cool
features, headbadges, etc but to be honest I totally forgot. I remember
something along the terms that you can't wheelie with the new bike. Dav
says it's virtually impossible. I suggested putting that on the downtube.
"It's virtually impossible to do a wheelie on this bike, but you should try
anyway." Don't think that would fit though.
Like typical Rivendell visits most of my time spent here ends up with me
hanging out and talking about non-bike related things and measuring
calf circumference.
After two hours I remembered what I needed a new hat and a tube kit not to
mention a new chain and derailleur.
By far the second time I had to install a derailleur on my bike at the
shop.
Thanks again to the lovely folks of Rivendell. Now I get to ride a bike
with gears and can carry stuff.

Pictures prove that steel is real as opposed to it being imaginary.
http://flic.kr/s/aHsjC9j9m8

-Manny "I guess I can bent it back" Acosta