You can actually add spacers to your 130mm hubs to make them fit. I am
currently running Ultegra hubs with Open Pro rims on my Sam Hillborne and
absolutely love the combo. The trick is to add 2 one millimeter spacers to
each side, and then you're close enough to the 135mm spacing. I typically
run one of the following three tires: Pasela TG 32mm, Ribmo 28mm, and
Vittoria Randonneur Hyper 32mm.....couldn't be happier with the options
with this setup. 32mm tires fit perfectly on Open Pros, and I'm a heavier
guy (180 pounds). Heck, you can even get Ultegra hubs with 36
spokes...definitely a win-win.