I've never ridden one. I doubt that very many actually exist. At the time,
Kogswell had numerous models listed, none of which seemed to actually be
obtainable. I would guess that he had maybe 50 or 100 of each model,
distributed across various sizes, before he moved on to the next model
(i.e. the P/R). Perhaps Matthew reads this list and will chime in to add
his much more credible input.