+1 on those Aussie leather bottom slipper wool slipper socks!

Dave Nawrocki

Fort Collins, CO

----- Original Message -----
From: "Manuel Acosta" <manueljohnaco...@hotmail.com>
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2012 8:27:43 AM
Subject: [RBW] Things I wish Rivendell still sold..

Kinda sad that I missed out on what I believe was the "Golden Years" of
Rivendell products. Not saying that their products aren't Golden now. It's just
that I always end up finding Rivendell products on ebay that were sold years
before I even found the website. With that these are things I wish Rivendell
sold still.

Rivendell wool jersey! <---- Always feel like when I find one my size on ebay
they go for 4 !times the original price. I like pockets on my back I feel for
biking it's the easy accessible place to grab things. Also they make for great
places for hiding bananas

Aussie leather slipper wool socks << I had two pairs of these that were a size
too big for me but I would still regularly used on camping trips. I loved them!
But after a couple of washing the leather bottoms were done. When I went back
to try to get them

Wool Uno pocket shirt<--- I remember seeing these on the website and thinking
how smart it was but never jumped on it because I was a poor college student.
Now Rapha sells one for like 80 dollars! I felt they were a smart design that
was way before their time.

Rivendell Brooks saddle? <-- I've seen these floating around the internet from
time to time. I thought it was a neat idea.

Anyone else have other things they wish Rivendell still sold?