Hi Tim,

I have owned a LHT for two years now.  Used it for brevets & mostly
commuting (with 1 pannier).  I am under 170lbs.  For me, and what I am
doing with it, the LHT is so stiff that I gradually lost interest in riding
it.  So just a friendly warning, don`t do as I did, don`t buy it because
all the cool kids have one :)

ilter