MUSA Railroad Shirt.....PLEASE!
My most favorite all-purpose shirt,
My Matie's most favorite pyjammies
From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com [rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com] on
behalf of Larry Powers [lapower...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2012 1:47 PM
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [RBW] Things I wish Rivendell still sold..

I too would love a new Riv wool jersey.  I sent an email to Riv asking if there
would be another run and was told that Woolistic is the only one who can make
them and they have moved their production to China and Riv won't buy product
made in China.

Larry Powers

Get a bicycle.  You will not regret it if you live. - Mark Twain