http://www.rivbike.com/product-p/tl022.htm

I already had a bike stand;  but when I saw the Minoura stand that RBW has,
I noticed the seatpost grabber, and really liked it.  At that point, RBW
said they couldn't get those, that they had a lot of requests for them but
couldn't get those alone.  Then I tried contacting Minoura USA, and even
Minoura in Japan, trying to get one, and it just wasn't possible, it
seemed.  A year later, I'd try again, and come up empty again.

The other night, I spotted these, that they'd appeared on the RBW site.
Ordered mine right then.  Arrived last night.

Since they'd said that other folks had asked about them before, I thought
I'd point out to the Bunch that they're available...

-L