On Tuesday, September 25, 2012 11:31:07 AM UTC-7, stee...@gmail.com wrote:

> Rivendell framesets made by Toyo - price be damned:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/38991087@N05/4482258943/in/photostream/
> http://www.handmadebikes.net/toyo-framebuilding-dynasty.html

Why? Is there something about Toyo that makes them better than say
Waterford or Riv's current custom builder - Mark Nobilette?!  Grant has
continued to say there isn't a difference.

I say why buy Japanese when you can get equivalent quality for *less money*
from a MUSA. Or am I missing something?!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/waterfordbikes/
http://waterfordbikes.com/w/about/history/current-history/

Good Luck!