I just ordered a set of the CX50s with an attempt to use 650bs on a 26" frame
due to their large amount of vertical pad adjustment. I'll let y'all know if it
works. they seem like very nice brakes and the pads are totally replaceable
with cartridge style pads. if I end up liking them a lot, I may end up
upgrading to the CX70s. if I do, I'd love to buy them second hand from a list
member...