From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com [rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com] on
behalf of Joe Bernard [joerem...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2012 10:43 AM
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [RBW] Re: FS: NIB Saluki 52 cm Pewter w/ 2 Headbadges, 650B -
$1,500.00

That's a nice preview of the frame headed my way. Mine is canti, too. It will
get a pretty standard "Riv build" left over from a slightly-too-big Hilsen I
sold to Peter M. The one oddity among the parts is a mid-'90s "CNC era"
Precision Billet ProShift rear derailer. I haven't decided on bars yet..might
go with the new Boscos.

Joe Bernard
Vallejo, CA.